Alzheimer's Awareness - The Longest Day 2021
The Longest Day is the day with the most light — the summer solstice. On June 20th, people from across the world will fight the darkness of Alzheimer's through a fundraising activity of their choice.
- 50 Million people worldwide are living with dementia.
- The annual global cost of Dementia is over $800 Billion Dollars annually.
- The number of people living with Dementia will skyrocket to to 82 Million by 2030.
- Alzheimer's kills more than Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer COMBINED.
- 1 in 3 seniors die from Alzheimer's or another dementia.
This cause is one that is very dear to us, here at Kinship Hospitality. Our commitment to the health and safety of the elder population is a top priority, June is Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness month. We are donating 5% of every sale in the month of June to Alzheimer's research.
You too can help raise awareness by "Going Purple" in June and using #ENDALZ on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and share how Alzheimer's has affected your life or the lives of your friends and families. To find out more about Alzheimer's disease and what you can do to help please visit the Alzheimer's Association .
For the month of June we are offering a 5% discount on all orders with code ENDALZ at checkout. Let's all do our part and help bring light to the darkness that is Alzheimer's and Dementia.