The EXPEDITOR 1100S, with a 1 gallon/ 4 liter stainless steel container and powerful 3.5 horsepower motor, is the largest and most powerful in the EXPEDITOR family of culinary blenders. Also available with a clear polycarbonate container (HBF1100), many chefs elect to get both containers for added volume and versatility. The EXPEDITOR 1100S is designed specifically for chefs around the world who need a powerful and reliable machine to chop, blend or purée in large volumes. Since the motor sits behind the container, not below it, the 18.9 inch height makes it easier to move around the kitchen and especially convenient for chefs to view the blend from above through the lid. Unique stainless steel jar provides a transparent lid for optimal control over food texture and consistency. Because of its power, the lid has an interlock feature that will prevent blending unless locked, and an indicator light notifies the operator when the jar and lid are not aligned. A temperature gauge alerts the operator if motor overheats while blending back-to-back batches. The motor is built to last and strong enough to power through thick ingredients quickly, and the large, 4 ounce dosing cup makes adding liquid for emulsions easy while blending hot and cold ingredients, giving chefs optimal control over texture and consistency. Equipped with a wide variety of touch controls and a variable speed dial, the 1100S also features a one-touch Chop function, custom program buttons, and preset timer buttons so operators can multi-task. High-strength stainless steel blades are engineered with 4 sharpened cutting surfaces that quickly cut through ingredients for exceptional blending, grinding, chopping, and puréeing applications.
Product Dimensions 19.25x12x15 20.7 LB
Package Dimensions20.13x17x11.13 23.45 LB
- Perfect balance of agility, productivity and capacity.
- Heavy-duty construction for long-lasting performance in the world's busiest kitchens.
- One gallon/4L brushed stainless steel container for more servings per blend, maximizing blending efficiency.
- Low profile design: the powerful 3.5 hp motor sits behind the container, not below it, to make it easier for chefs to use the viewing port in the lid and to move the unit.
- Strong enough to power through thick ingredients in the least amount of time and optimized for maximum motor life.