The 500 Series in the EXPEDITOR family of culinary blenders offers blending versatility and reliability for foodservice use. Easy-to-use toggle switches, variable speed dial, and one-touch CHOP function allow for blending consistency over a wide range of applications, from pureéing to emulsifying. This culinary blender accommodates a variety of needs, from special diets in healthcare to heavy kitchen demands like salsas, dips, soups, and sauces. A powerful 1 horsepower motor powers through thick ingredients quickly and is optimized for maximum motor life with an all-metal drive clutch. Variable speed dial offers versatility, and the pulse option provides precision blending, mixing, chopping and pureeing for a variety of foods. Durable stainless steel blades combined with the Wave~Action System ensure complete blending of ingredients. A large dosing cup makes it easy to add liquid ingredients during the blending process.
Product Dimensions 21.09x8.03x8.02 8.35 LB
Package Dimensions14.25x11.75x9.5 11.26 LB
- One-Touch CHOP Function: Unique, versatile feature that offers you the ultimate control over foods consistency. To use it, press CHOP and turn the variable speed dial to your preferred speed from low to high.
- Powerful 1 Hp Motor: Strong enough to power through thick ingredients in the least amount of time and optimized for maximum motor life.
- Patented Wave~Action® System: Ordinary blenders spin contents around the walls of the jar, which can leave whole chunks of food untouched by the blades. The Wave~Action®System keeps the ingredients circulating through the stainless steel blades to ensure that contents are well-emulsified.
- Easy-to-use Toggle Switches: Built with metal actuators which are made to last. Additional functions include a CHOP, PULSE and variable speed dial.
- 48 oz. / 1.4 L Break-resistant Polycarbonate Jar offers operators a choice of jar types and capacities that can handle both hot and cold foods.
- Dosing Cup: Large 4 oz. dosing cup makes adding liquid for emulsions easy while blending hot and cold food.
- All-metal Drive Clutch with Jar Pad Sensor: Improve durability with reliable clutch materials. In addition, the jar pad sensor available with the 230V version turns the motor off when jar is not in place to help prevent careless clutch grinding and extend the life of your jars.
- High-strength Stainless Steel Blade: Features two blades mounted angularly with 4 precision-cut surfaces, ensuring perfect blending of hot and cold food ingredients.