As a member of the EXPEDITOR™ Family of Culinary Blenders, the 600S Series is known for precise control over a wide variety of blending tasks, from puréeing to chopping. Its one-touch CHOP function and variable speed dial give chefs maximum control over the texture and quality of the finished dish.
Product Dimensions 22.02x8.11x7.7 11.95 LB
Package Dimensions15.74x13.25x9.75 14.2 LB
- One-Touch CHOP Function: Unique, versatile feature that offers you the ultimate control over foods consistency. To use it, press Chop and turn the variable speed dial to your preferred speed from low to high.
- Patented Wave Action System: Ordinary blenders spin contents around the walls of the jar, which can leave whole chunks of food untouched by the blades. The Wave Action System keeps the ingredients circulating through the stainless steel blades to ensure that contents are well-emulsified.
- Powerful 3 HP Motor: Strong enough to power through thick ingredients in the least amount of time and optimized for maximum motor life.
- Electronic Touchpad with Variable Speed Dial: Chop with a touch or control speed with precision. For added convenience, there are one-touch buttons to Stop, blend on High, or Pulse.
- 64 oz. / 1.8 L Brushed Stainless Steel Container: Rugged enough to withstand the rigors of back-of-the-house usage.
- All-metal Drive Clutch with Jar Pad Sensor: Improve durability with reliable clutch materials. In addition, the jar pad sensor turns motor off when jar is not in place to help prevent careless clutch grinding and extend the life of your jars.
- High-strength Stainless Steel Blade: Features 4 sharpened cutting surfaces that quickly cut through food ingredients for exceptional blending, grinding, chopping, and puréeing applications.
- 120 ml. / 4 oz. Dosing Cup makes adding liquid for emulsions easy while blending hot and cold food.
- Temperature Gauge Alerts the operator if motor overheats while blending back-to-back batches. Lifetime for Blade and Motor Drive Coupling: Both elements are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product.