Advanced technology and an innovative Quiet Shield make the Hamilton Beach Commercial Quantum 950 High-Performance Blender an industry standout. The blender, built for busy foodservice applications like bars, restaurants, coffee shops and more, is equipped with a brushless DC motor for long life and energy efficiency. The motor is powerful enough to deliver fast blend times even with heavy loads. It includes 30 pre-loaded programs that cover a variety of applications from smoothies to frozen cocktails and frappés. The user can assign cycles to 5 buttons for quick results, and an additional 30 custom programs can be uploaded via USB. The Quiet Shield, which covers the 64 ounce (2 liter) jar during blending, reduces the noise to conversation level. The motor even turns off when the operator lifts the Quiet Shield to ensure quiet blending every time. Some key features include: Endura motor technology: Brushless DC motor for longer life, fast blend times with heavy loads and more energy-efficient motor Select from over 30 pre-programmed cycles; custom programs also available Quiet Shield enclosure reduces noise to a conversation level 64 ounce (2 liter) container Pre-loaded with 10 languages Wave~Action system - designed to continually force mixture down into the blades for smooth results Easy-to-remove Quiet Shield - built-in clips allow for quick removal of shield for faster cleanup USB port for easy upload of custom programs
Product Dimensions 19.5x14x12 23.6 LB
Package Dimensions19.5x14x12 23.6 LB
- Next-generation brushless motor technology: energy-efficient endure motor features fast blend times with heavy loads.
- Lifetime warranty: lifetime warranty on the motor drive coupling and stainless steel blade.
- 30 pre-programmed cycles and 10 pre-loaded languages: includes a usb port for upload of custom programs.
- Quiet shield enclosure: reduces noise to a conversation level. Built-in clips allow for quick removal of shield for faster cleanup.
- WAVE~ACTION SYSTEM: 64 ounce (2 liter) container is designed to continually force mixture down into the blades for smooth results.