The Revolution Ice Shaver/Blender from Hamilton Beach Commercial, with its patented portion system, dispenses the right amount of ice every time, regardless of the motor load. Designed to save labor, operators do not have to manually add ice to the blender jar, freeing them up to do other tasks. With a powerful, heavy-duty 3 horsepower motor, the Revolution is built to meet the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants. Where ordinary blenders spin contents around the walls of the jar, which can leave whole chunks untouched by the blades, the Wave-Action System in the Revolution blender jar continuously forces ingredients down into the blades, transforming ice from a granita texture into a smooth and creamy drink profile. The upper unit has an insulated double-walled hopper, which reduces noise and helps keep ice cold. The hopper sensor prevents operation if the hopper or lid is not in place and the drain sensor alerts the operator to check the drain line in the event of water backup. Pre-programmed automatic cycle buttons allow for easy selection of serving size and number of servings in order to achieve precise results. The Revolution can be programmed for drink capacity, number of drinks, amount of ice to dispense, and blend time for 16 different cycles. Programming can either be done on-site or uploaded via memory card.
Product Dimensions 29.92x16.76x15.98 57.3 LB
Package Dimensions32.75x20x18.25 71 LB
- Save labor by adding ice in bulk: Operators do not have to manually add ice to the blender jar for their blended drinks, freeing them up to do other tasks.
- Wave Action System: Continually forces mixture down into the blades for smooth results every time.
- Insulated Double-Wall Hopper Reduces noise and helps to keep ice cold, so it lasts longer.
- Sensor Technology: Hopper sensor prevents operation if the hopper or lid is not in the correct position. Drain sensor alerts the operator to check the drain line before a messy water backup.
- 3Hp Blender Motor: Powerful, heavy-duty, and built to satisfy the demands of the busiest bars.