The durability and thoughtfully designed features of the Hamilton Beach Commercial PrimaVac External Vacuum Packaging Machine make it easy to extend the shelf life of your food. The one-touch operation is simple to use; press Start, and the machine automatically sequences from vacuuming air out of the bag, to securely sealing it, to releasing the bag. A stop function allows you to end the air suction at any time for maximum control of the vacuum process, ideal when sealing softer or delicate foods. A manual seal feature allows the user to seal the end of the bag when preparing bags from a roll. The powerful double-piston pump creates a fast and efficient vacuum. Plus, its 16" double seal bar allows for leak-proof seals for up to a 16” wide bag or two or more smaller bags at once, which can cut down on the time spent packaging foods. A see-through lid allows for easy, controlled placement of the bag for straight and secure seals. This high-performance unit boasts a durable stainless steel housing and utilizes a fan-cooled motor to help prevent overheating. An easy-to-reach external fuse protects the essential internal components, and the unit comes with a detachable cord and compartment for safe and secure storage. Additionally, the pump is maintenance-free for ease-of-use.
Product Dimensions 6x19.5x13.5 22.57 LB
Package Dimensions15.69x23.25x8.31 25.86 LB
- Full 16" Seal Bar: Double your production: seal one 16″ bag or two smaller bags in one vacuum/seal cycle. Also features a wide 5MM seal wire.
- Transparent lid for easy bag alignment: To facilitate a complete seal for each cycle. Also includes a powerful double-piston pump and fan-cooled motor.
- One-touch control panel: Just press start and the machine automatically sequences from vacuuming to sealing to releasing. LED lights indicate each stage. An optional manual mode is perfect for sealing soft foods or for using rolls or bags.
- Durable stainless steel housing: Can handle the abuse expected in a commercial kitchen and makes clean up easy.
- NSF-certified. Commercial-grade sealing performance